Friday, March 19, 2010

The Ice Cream I Have Fallen Madly in Love With




So I was casually walking through the aisle at Kroger the other day, buying some baking supplies when this carton of ice cream caught my eye. Cake batter is my FAVORITE ice cream (go figure right?) so obviously I love me some Ben and Jerry's cake batter ice cream...it's a classic yellow cake batter ice cream with chocolate icing swirl, it's quite fabulous. But no, I'm not talking about that...

I'm talking about Kroger brand BIRTHDAY BASH!It's a cake flavored ice cream with confetti and blue icing swirl! OH MY GOSH! Why do I like this better than Ben and Jerry's you ask? Well, my all-time favorite boxed cake mix BY FAR is funfetti (there is just NOTHING like it) and this Kroger brand ice cream is basically the frozen version of funfetti cake...aka, I'm in love...

TRY IT! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...