Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Rocking Veggie Spinach Dip




I couldn't tell you how many types of spinach dip I've had. I've had it warm, cold with artichokes without artichokes, with tortilla chips or sourdough bread. I love them all but I narrowed down my favorites and took ingredients and ideas from them and made one rocking spinach dip that I just love!

I had been striving for a long time to get it to my liking and get it just right. I personally love it and once had an ex who requested it for his birthday so if you like spinach dip, give this a try! My ultimate favorite is to eat this cold with sourdough bread....mmm...mmm....mmm!

Rocking Spinach Dip
Dame Good

Ingredients:

8 ounces neufchatel cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonaise
1 packet (1.4 oz) dry knorr vegetable soup mix
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 cup frozen spinach, thawed
3/4 cup green onion, chopped
1-3 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup reduced-fat Italian shredded cheese
salt, pepper to taste

Directions:

Mix cream cheese, sour cream and mayonaise until completely combined. Add the rest of the ingedients and mix well. Refrigerate a couple of hours before serving. Serve with sourdough bread or tortilla chips.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...