Friday, November 26, 2010

Pumpkin Pie Dip




I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving! I sure did. Even now, I am still full. I tried to work out but felt like I was up to my ribs in food so I did what I could. Looks like that turkey weight is going to take some time to get off. I had a blast with my family. I hate how fast it goes. I feel like I never see them and there's always so much catching up to do.

As a family we all go out wednesday night to the bars where I grew up in Troy, Ohio. Shawn got to join in this time. I was so excited for him to come along and meet the family and see how crazy fun we can be. Apparently between taking shots, taking aspirin for a headache and not having dinner, I did not last too long. I was bummed because I feel like I missed out and was a bad hostess to Shawn. Usually, all of us cousins manage to do behave more than the adults and we make fun of how tipsy and funny they are....there's always next year.

I still have like 46839 pumpkin recipes and will be sharing them for those of you who have pumpkin leftover. Even though Thanksgiving is over, pumpkin is year-round for me. I love it. Of course, during the holidays I go a little overboard....

This is a dip recipe I found on a website I like to go to when I am looking for lighter yummy dishes. This is good with fruit or graham crackers. Warning: this stuff can be dangerous..... 0:)

Pumpkin Pie Dip
From Ginas Skinny Recipes

Ingredients:

15 oz can pumpkin

3/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
6 oz fat free Greek yogurt (3/4 cup)
8 oz cool whip free (1 cup)

Directions:

Mix pumpkin with brown sugar, vanilla and spices, blend well. Mix in yogurt. Fold in cool whip and chill in refrigerator until ready to eat.

Makes about 6 cups.



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...