Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My New Prized Possession!






I FINALLY GOT IT!!! For years I have been DYING for a pink kitchenaid mixer but could never afford it. I couldn't really afford it now either but I decided there will never be a perfect time and I went for it (besides, I got a rebate for ordering it from Target AND $50 of my purchase was donated to Breast Cancer research...so there!)! I have not been this giggly and excited for a long time. I can't wait to use it! YAY! :):):)This may mean there will be a brief increase in my baking posts...uh oh...

Ps...once I get to know her better I will be naming her...just so you all know and aren't confused when I'm referring to some chick mixing up my cakes and frostings

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!!! I have my red one - I LOVE red and I LOVE that mixer and I'm obSESSED with it! Have fun!!

Anonymous said...

OMG I really really REALLY want one - in pink or baby blue - you will have to post a detailed review once you have played with it :)

Kat said...

Enjoy your new mixer. I grew up in the 1950's and my passion is baking. Please visit my baking blog for some yummy recipes.
http://sweetkatskitchen.blogspot.com/

Ila Nadine said...

OMG! I'm so jealous! There is this gift shop down the road from me that sells very artsy mixers, and I really want one!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...